What is Yerr Gadget?
So … For this post, I would like to share my gadget that always accompanying me the whole time. they were two actually, which is always loyal to me:
My beloved laptop:
Acer Aspire 5583 which I bough 3 years ago. the specification are:
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5500 (1.66GHz, 2MB, 667MHz)
* 8X DVD-Super Multi double-layer drive
* Intel 945GM Chipset
* 6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery (Now only last 2 hour )
* Intel 3945ABG 802.11 a/b/g Wireless LAN
* 56K Fax Modem, 10/100 Ethernet, 3 USB 2.0 Ports
* 512MB DDR2 533MHz Memory (Now 2.5GB *added 2GB corsair* /4GB MAX)
* Integrated 5-in-1 Card Reader and S-Video TV Out
* 14.1G WXGA TFT LCD, 1280 x 800 resolution
* Integrated 3D graphics controller with GMA950, max Shared Memory (more than enough to play nintendo emulator )
* 80GB Hard Disk Drive (5400RPM) (hopefully I could upgrade to 500GB, )
* Acer SignalUp Wireless Technology (bad-ass technology! )
* Acer CrystalBrite TFT Screen
* win XP Home plus Linux Backtrack 4 final, OpenSUSE 11.2
* Acer Folio Design with Non-Slip Carry Grip, Easy Access Ports and 4 Way Scroll Button
* 1 Year International Travelers Warranty plus 3 year repair only (no more)
MY Cell phone, Sony Ericsson W950i
My tough cell phone which I also used it as USB Mass Storage, USB Modem, Nintendo and Sega Emulator consol, mini browser, my own “home made blackberry”gadget (mobile email), Radio Player and MP3 Player yes my friend, this little gadget can do all that . Officially, I have 2GB iPOD shuffle but I think the menu in my phone are more flexible and faster finding music what I want than ipod , so I gave it to my little sister. beside, my phone have 4GB! that twice what my ipod can offer me
About the internet conection. Sadly, I only got EDGE speed for century in my home town … no improvement at all ..
1. What Gadget do you have (own)?
2. What is your Computer Brand, type and spec? (is it laptop, PC, Costume? if you have more than one, please include, even if you use i-cafe’s computer … ) please specify also what OS you use (xp, win 7, vista, Ubuntu, OpenSUSE, Slackware, Linux, MacOS or Others)
3. What is Your Internet connection (is it wireless modem, broadband ADSL, dialup?)?
4. What is the maximum speed that your Internet connection?
thanx for your time🙂